A light emitting diode (LED) is a solid-state semiconductor that emits light. Currently, LED bulbs fulfill general lighting purposes in both commercial and residential markets.
About Broit Light's™ LED Bulbs
Eco-Friendly, Energy Efficient, Cost Effective
Broit Light's™ LED bulbs are all solid-state devices for direct form, fit and function replacement of existing incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs. The features and characteristics of Broit Light's™ bulbs are leading the lighting revolution and LED technology.
- Eco-friendly (no mercury, no lead, no hazardous materials)
- 30,000 + hour life
- 55 - 88% more energy efficient than existing incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
- Made in the USA
- Built with low cost, recyclable plastic and aluminum housing
- Simplified electronics using Alternating Current (AC) native circuitry eliminating Direct Current (AC to DC) electronics used by many other LED bulbs
- Priced significantly lower than other LED lighting devices
- Yield a fast return on investment (ROI) to the consumer
Consumers appreciate products that look familiar to what they know and trust. Broit Light's™ brilliant approach to patent protection has been to file patents for the end product: the bulb's form (shape), fit (fits in existing receptacles and fittings) and function (direct lumen for lumen and color temperature equivalent) to match existing incandescent and fluorescent bulbs specifications.